By entering into a WordPress Maintenance Plan, you agree to the terms and conditions below.
Client - The company, organization, or individual requesting the WordPress Maintenance Plan
EleyDigital - The company providing web development and maintenance services
Contract Cycle - WordPress maintenance plans are offered monthly
Maintenance Plan Details
What is included:
- Updates to WordPress core twice during each contract cycle
- WordPress Plugin Updates twice during each contract cycle
- WordPress Theme Updates twice during each contract cycle
- Installation and maintenance of WordPress security plugin to help prevent attacks and to scan website for malicious code
- Troubleshooting any errors or issues after WordPress, plugin, and theme updates
- Off-site backup of website files and database twice per month if not provided by hosting company
- Basic content changes, as described below
What is not included:
- Troubleshooting functionality issues or errors not caused by WordPress core, theme, or plugin updates
- Addition of new features to the website or modification of existing features
- Changes to the design of the website
- Installation of new WordPress plugins
- Installation of new WordPress themes
- Code-level modifications of WordPress core, theme, or plugins that are found fo conflict with the functionality of the website
Basic Maintenance Plan ($199/month) includes WordPress Core updates, theme updates, and up to 5 plugins. Also includes up to ½ hour of content updates.
Advanced Maintenance Plan ($299/month) includes WordPress Core updates, theme updates, and up to 10 plugins. Also includes up to 1 hour of content updates.
Unlimited Maintenance Plan ($399/month) includes WordPress Core updates, theme updates, and unlimited plugins. Also includes up to 2 hours of content updates.
If after updates to WordPress core, plugins or themes are performed it is determined that one or more of the updates cause problems for the overall functionality of the website, the website will be ‘rolled back’ to the state before the updates were performed using the latest website backup. EleyDigital will troubleshoot and attempt to resolve the conflict.
In some cases, conflicts may not be able to be resolved. We are not able to modify or update WordPress Core, theme, or plugin code, but will offer suggestions for alternative solutions. Some solutions may require custom programming or feature development. EleyDigital will contact the Client to discuss options if conflicts cannot be resolved.
We will monitor WordPress critical updates, and if there is a critical security vulnerability discovered, we will make every effort to schedule an emergency update. This will not count toward your two monthly updates.
Payment must be made in full prior to the beginning of the month to continue receiving updates. We offer an automatic credit card payment method for your convenience.
If payment has not been received, no updates will be performed. There may be a reinstatement fee after a lapse in maintenance plan if an excessive number of updates are needed.
Client can cancel their WordPress maintenance plan at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting to cancel. No refunds will be issued if cancelation occurs in the middle of a maintenance plan term. EleyDigital reserves the right to cancel a client’s maintenance plan at the end of any contract cycle.
Although there are limitations to the guarantees EleyDigital can provide, your satisfaction is very important. Please read and understand the limits of liability before subscribing to this service.
Although EleyDigital strives for your website’s optimal performance and security, EleyDigital did not build the WordPress software or plugins used on the website, and we do not control the hosting platform that hosts your website.
For this reason, EleyDigital does not represent, guarantee or warrant that the functions contained in your website will be will be uninterrupted, error-free, free from loss, corruption, attack, malware, interference, hacking, or other security intrusions, and EleyDigital disclaims any liability relating thereto.
To the extent not prohibited by law, EleyDigital will not be liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including, but not limited to, any lost profits, loss of data, business interruption, or incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate your website, however caused, even if EleyDigital has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
By entering into this WordPress Maintenance Plan agreement, I acknowledge that I agree to the terms and conditions above.